Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pics from Julias B-day

Hello Everyone!

I posted a few pics from Julia's little b-day gathering at the park. You can see them by clicking on this link to our blog:

http://web.mac.com/kris_typ/K&T/Blog/Entries/2008/6/1_Happy_B-day_Julia.html

Things are going really well with us. Kris is busy with softball and I am busy eating everything in sight to make sure this baby is growing big & strong. I had a Dr's appointment on Monday and my nurse gave me a quick ultrasound to check things out and make sure everything was looking good. She couldn't be sure of the sex of the baby, but she commented on two things: the baby's thighs (Kris has huge thighs--the baby is taking after Daddy) & how jumpy the baby was (she said "its gotta be a boy--he's jumping all over the place" (also taking after Daddy always gotta be movin' & doin' something).

It made me so excited to think I may have a little mini-Kris in there. HOW CUTE WILL THAT BE??? A little brown-eyed, dimply, version of Kris. Oh geez!

Who knows though--it may not end up being a boy. In which case I will have a hyper-active baby girl with huge thighs--( :

No comments:

Kerry & Karla Powell Family