Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hi guys. I love this idea for a blog. I went on before and wrote a long blurb about us, but like Ty's, it was erased. Hopefully I'll figure this out.



Things are going good for us. We are staying pretty busy this summer. I just painted my bedroom, and it looks really cute. I'll try to post pics sometime. If I can figure that out. Zac's taking three classes this summer to finish his second degree. (He received his A.A.S., not to be confused with any other similar acronymns, this spring. He will receive his A. S. degree after this summer semester.) So between work and school, we don't see eachother a whole lot.



Jolee is getting so big. She saying lots of words. She says please, strawberry, mommy, daddy, baby, car, shoes, etc. All the important stuff. She's so much fun. She likes to climb up on everything. She likes to tap dance on the table in nursery when mom's not looking. She has learned how to kiss people. Her and her little friend Gavin kissed eachother goodbye the other day. It was a little to long of a kiss. (ha, ha) It was pretty funny. She is getting a lot of teeth. Last night she cried off and on all night. (The joys of motherhood. :)) I'll try to post some pics on her for you to see her. (May have to call Kacie or Ty on that one.)



We're so excited to have this blog. It's hard to be away from all of you. (Sometimes. ha, ha. J/K!) Come down and visit us. Can't wait for Karen and her family to come!



Love you all!

KeriAnne

3 comments:

Kacie Powell Keele said...

Hey KeriAnne - it's really easy to post photos. When you go to publish a post there is an icon in the box that says add an image. If your photos are on your computer you just select the one you want to post. I'm sure that there is a way to do it by just connecting your camera to your computer, but I haven't done it that way. There is also an icon to add video clips, we'll have to experiment with that one. I'm so excited that you guys are excited! Love you most! Kacie

Shaylyn said...

Hey that's such an awesome idea to do a family blog!! I miss and love you all!!!

*Shay*

Megan D. said...

This is a way cute idea for a family blog. I will have to suggest it to mine. I am glad to hear you are doing well KeriAnne. You are so cute and the best twin cousin ever! I want to see you really soon!
Check out my blog too.
meganandthomas.blogspot.com

Kerry & Karla Powell Family