Monday, June 16, 2008

June 16

Hi guys! Wow! are you impressed that I'm on this site?
I thought I'd be blocked.
So, I like this blog idea. A good way to keep up-to-date with everyone.
My latest news is that I had trouble sleeping last night because I'd just read a really creepy part of New Moon the second in the Twilight series. I wanted to call Kacie at midnight and have her talk me thru it. Instead I read a little further to get my mind to calm down. Holy Cow! But I'm almost done with it. It's been fun reading them.
Father's Day was fun. You know I love having you come and visit. Everyone enjoyed Wii!

Remember it's Aislinn's birthday Thursday. She'll be 3!

I'm having Lasik surgery that day at 3:00 and I'll be taking Friday off to recover. Come and hang out that day if you'd like.

1 comment:

Kacie Powell Keele said...

Hey Mom! I am so excited that you were able to get on! Blogging is totally awesome! I will call you later to talk about New Moon.

Kerry & Karla Powell Family