Friday, January 16, 2009

Carlos and I getting our picture taken by Truxton. We just got our white Christmas Tree put up and I decided to like it. It looked really nice. Carlos and the kids did the decorating this year. I loved that!



Truxton in his 4th grade Christmas program. His class sang a song called 'Santa you're to Fat' He was worried that Santa might get his feelings hurt. He is very thoughtful.

Lilly very much enjoyed her first Christmas program. She is in kindergarten this year and loved singing with her class. Plus they got to wear santa hats. She was wearing a pretty white bow but covered it with her hat. She still looked cute.



3 comments:

Kacie Powell Keele said...

Yeah, Katie! It worked! Cute pics!

Tyanna said...

Truxton is such a sweetheart! You guys all look great.

Rod, Jodi, Will, Wyatt, Cole , Zane said...

Hey Katie
I ran into this blog Ashlees to kacies then this so wow hu?
But how are you doing? Email me again at rjmagnuson@etv.net and I will send you an invite to my blog if you want. your family looks great!

Kerry & Karla Powell Family