Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Katie's Huntington Memories

 
My Huntington House Memories.
1. Highlights. I thought it was so neat that mom taught us dance in our house with all our friends. Carrie and Natalie ditching once and getting in trouble. 
2. Making haunted houses with KeriAnne and the Bagleys. YIKES!
3. Using that place on the chimmney that opened out by the back porch, as an "oven" to make mud pies. We used the old tins from potpies.
4. All of the programs we made mom and dad watch. We used the yellow and blue mat as a teepee in one play, and then we used the soundtrack to Stand by me, to make a concert. A hanger was my saxaphone.
5. Kevin, Wes, and the storage room. Mom that is funny!
6. KeriAnne and I sleeping with a highheel shoe by the window so if the house started on fire we could open the window and cut open the screen. I dont know how the boys would have gotten out. They didnt have heels.
7. Playing mail through the railing.

Katie, thanks for sharing! I don't know the storage room story. Please enlighten me. Kacie

No comments:

Kerry & Karla Powell Family